For Sale, Tamarindo $2,499,000 - All Properties, Homes, Lots
The “290 House” is a 6 Bedroom 6.5 Bath home featuring stunning unobstructed views of Playa Grande beach and Tamarindo bay/estuary. The entire home was designed based on the compass heading of 290 degrees — the direction that maximizes views and sunsets from every room. Featuring 5,700sqft of seamless transitions between indoor and outdoor living this Richard Müller design will not disappoint.
What We Love:
- Two master suites
- 5-piece baths with additional outdoor shower and tub.
- Separate commodes
- Light, open space, double vanities, large shower
- Walk-in closets
- King size bed
- Great Sunset views from both
- Four secondary bedrooms:
- Two with sunset views
- Two with Estuary, Grande beach, and long mountain views
- All allow for queen size bed or larger
- Secondary bedroom converts easily into Owners Suite with separate access, full kitchenette, bath, and outdoor living. Designed for full-time living.
- A sleeping loft or nook in hallway/loft with built-in bunk beds.
- Kitchen eating area well connected/part of the central gathering space. The focal point of the home with Sunset views.
- Dining area as a part of central gathering space. Larger than standard to accommodate groups.
Laundry room with floor washbasin.
Two car-covered parking with additional parking spaces.
Generous/thoughtful pool for swimming, lounging, and children
Oversized indoor and outdoor living areas for large groups to live/gather and enjoy the sunset, Playa Grande, and Estuary views
Multiple private outdoor spaces for large parties to enjoy alone time
Multiple large storage rooms for bicycles, surfboards, and other toys
Large, lockable owners storage spaces
Visually stunning wine cellar
Lushly landscaped indoor and outdoor spaces
Interior gardens that double as a light well for natural lighting and foliage throughout the home
Use of landscape architecture; well-appointed and integrated foliage
Different levels; natural materials; the feeling of a retreat/oasis
Black/greywater system for reclaiming water for use with exterior irrigation
Exceptional privacy from existing and future neighbors
Seamless transition to outdoors with generous outdoor space with outdoor grilling area
Common outdoor shower near the pool area
Wash down area at front of home near storage areas