Blue Water Properties of Costa Rica is a full-service, licensed real estate brokerage and company – the largest independent real estate firm in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. To better serve our clients, we have offices in Tamarindo, Playa Conchal, and Playas del Coco. We will soon open a fourth office in Playa Flamingo.
We specialize in the beautiful northern Pacific Coast of Guanacaste, an area of blue water, light sand, and tranquil breezes. This region, known as the “Gold Coast”, is booming due to its proximity to the Liberia International Airport, pristine beaches, and ideal year-round climate. We have been proudly serving the Gold Coast of Guanacaste since 2006!
Blue Water Properties of Costa Rica is proud to have some of the top real estate agents and producers in the market. Our experienced team is comprised of true professionals who represent buyers, sellers, and investment groups in locating real estate throughout Guanacaste. We are dedicated to offering the best experience to each of our clients.
We are proud members of the Costa Rica Global Association of Realtors (CRGAR) and National Association of Realtors (NAR), and we know Costa Rica! Owner and broker Rebecca Clower is not only the President of CRGAR and a licensed realtor, but also a top producing, multi-million-dollar broker in Guanacaste since 2006. She has been featured on HGTV in the USA and Canada, on several episodes of House Hunters International, Beachfront Bargain Hunt, and Live Here, Buy This, to name a few!
Across the board, at BWP, we are dedicated professionals who live in and love Costa Rica’s North Pacific. We speak English and Spanish across the board, and have recently expanded into our French-language division. We are legal residents of Costa Rica, experts in Guanacaste real estate, and are passionate about giving back to the incredible place we call home.
So, Why Choose Us?
When was the last time someone listened to you? Really listened. Because at Blue Water Properties, that’s the very heart of what we do.
Our job isn’t selling real estate: It’s to understand you. Your needs, your motivations, your goals, your dreams – both short- and long-term.
Over the years, we’ve developed and fine-tuned the Blue Water Properties promise. And we stick to it. Here’s what we deliver:
- A Superior Buying/Selling Experience: It’s not just fast response times and local expertise. It’s not even our extensive network and wide reach in finding the right property. It’s putting all the pieces together and knowing what to watch out for. We sweat the small stuff so you don’t have to.
- Quality + Excellence: Not only are we quick to respond, but we truly listen to your needs and wants, goals and priorities. We ask the right questions.
- One-Stop-Shop: Our founder and broker, Becky Clower, helped pioneer Costa Rica’s first centralized MLS system. Pair that with our extensive and friendly network, and we can show not only our listings but any area listing. At BWP, you only have to get to know one agent.
- Honesty and Integrity: Our agents tell the whole truths, the exciting truths, and especially the hard truths, because we want our clients to enter a sale or purchase with their eyes wide open.
- Fast Response Times: We know how exciting, or nerve-wracking, or time-sensitive real estate can be. And so, we’re sticklers for responding within 24 hours.
- Community Focused: We love Guanacaste and with that love, comes community commitment. We give back to our community, including a donation of one home a year to a family in need.
- Lasting Relationships: The nature of our real estate relationship means we’ll become close. And that means we often become friends with our clients. Welcome to the neighborhood!
- Inclusion: We cater to everyone. We never discriminate. Period.
For more information on our BWP promises and the regions we serve, please review our Costa Rica real estate offerings.
Building Your Dream Home in Costa Rica
Blue Water Properties of Costa Rica offers first-class design/build/project management services at reasonable costs.
Our architects and contractors have extensive knowledge in all phases of building in Costa Rica. To request more information on Broker Becky Clower’s home-building process or information on a qualified architect or attorney, please email us for more information.